Monday 27 February 2012

Leddra Chapman!!




So as I said in my earlier post I feel like I need to do three posts as I've been doing so much lately!! I want to dedicate this blog post to Leddra Chapman a beautiful upcoming singer who I had the pleasure to style two years ago for an editorial & front cover shoot for Cellardoor magazine. Which was shot with the wonderful Rikard Osterlund (he's a gem)..

Well as fate tells it I get a phone call from Leddra asking to have a meeting..Anyways translates to me & her coming together for me to be her stylist. I love styling Leddra she is such a pleasure to work with & has incredible banter. As she has up coming music video's and shoots & a tour coming up.

For all of you that don't know Leddra you really should google her and find out what she's about!! So the first thing I styled her for was her gig at Pure London in conjunction with Quicksilver.

Leddra is wearing on stage Quicksilver top & shorts tights by topshop, knee high socks by Scarlet Rage Vintage boots by Simmi & peace headband by Luna Moon

Second outfit Leddra is wearing is for & upcoming music video she did with Redzz she is wearing Shirt,trousers & leather jacket all by Three Floors Fashion label, ring by Scarlet Rage Vintage.

Big things to still come from Leddra so watch this space!!

No comments:

Post a Comment