Wednesday 6 May 2009

Soooo close

Soon and I won't be a student anymore..Which i'm slightly cacking myself about. I've finally finished shooting except doing a couple more for friends.

I've started making a website which is fun,not!! I've also started putting all my images together. I've nearly forgotten all the shoots I've done. As I've done 23 shoots now. I've also noticed that i'm currently becoming a hermit..Which to be honest is a nice thing at the moment. 

Today is our internal fashion show for the third years and I'm going to show the love to the 3rd show as Kostas (the beautiful womens wear designer) and Thom Humphris (who's disconnected wonders in mens wear) are showing.Plus Gui (the ever wonderful and delightful) model is coming down with Luke to just walk for Thom's collection because there fab and I love them!!




No comments:

Post a Comment