Wednesday 13 May 2009

Get on your dancing shoes!!



So it's getting closer and closer to deadline and i've actually managed to get all my images to print today with my research booklets. No doubt i'll look through them when they're finished and find spelling mistakes. But at this precise moment I feel that I've done my best in everything.

Lets hope the tutors do as well. So i'm currently trying to uploads some images so you lovely people can see what i've been working on.

If not..i've just done my website and its live,live,live!!

It's www.jadestavri.com (Proud of myself and with the help of Mr Humphris you can achieve anything.

Also big congrats to Mr Humphris for getting into GFW and also he's got an event on this friday at Barfly in New Oxford street you guys should come down if you can. There will be a band and an electro dj and everything lol!!

No comments:

Post a Comment