Sunday 11 September 2011

Long time no speak - I am sorry




I'm so sorry long time no speak I know!! Alot of things have changed!!

Firsty I have moved on from Bonafide magazine I now currently reside as the Fashion editor for Disorder magazine. So I'm going to stop talking and basically start showing you pictures!! As I know that's really what you want to see..

So recently I did a shoot for Fiasco magazine with amazing photographer Pantelis - as he also runs the amazing Coitus magazine we decided to do a quick shoot for it's blog:

Model is George from M&P
Make up is by Chey Malcom using MAC
Hair is by Rory o'Connel

Image 1 - Acne Trousers
Image 2 Jacket is by Nike, Boxers by Bjorn Borg shorts by Le Coq Sportif
Image 3 Same as image one sunglasses by Police

No comments:

Post a Comment