Friday 31 July 2009

Got it goin on!!

So I know its been a while but alot has been goin on..It was my boyfriends birthday last weekend so I took him to the zoo (Howletts in Kent) which was lovely then on saturday we ventured up to London to the Macbeth as it was KOOL KIDS KLUB night on which I have say was amazing music just a shame not alot of people turned up but it was an all day affair. Plus there were many warehouse and underground parties going on!!

On sunday myself and my trusty lover (Thom) went to bricklane for a ponder, which I have to say you can see the recession has hit the indoor markets coz there wasn't many sellers there. Which is rather pants!!

Anyways i've been keeping busy as i'm now assisting Matthew Holroyd so i've been kept on my toes which is always good for me. As I get bored so easily. But i'm helping him on two shoots at the moment. Which is exciting I feel like I haven't shot in ages. Which isn't true!!

I also was speaking to Thom as well about doing another shoot on his collection and I came up with an idea of shooting it on a video camera as it's something differn't for both of us I have to say i did get the idea from these people http://www.viceland.com/fashion/2009/07/i-hope-you-die-soon/#more-4009 - watch there video.

But yes so that is all I have to report at the moment..Until next time!!

No comments:

Post a Comment