Wednesday 25 February 2009

The Aftermath




So, I had my shoot on monday which was in this amazing flat in Notting Hill actually wanted to live there..But i don't think the photographers friend (who owned the flat) would of liked that!! I'm gonna put up some images of behind the scenes. Matt's (the model) first shoot and I think he did himself proud and me. It was nice to see an old school friend Holly (who did the make up) as I hadn't seen her in years.

It was funny returning the clothes that I used from the shoot..Slightly unnerving they make you feel very bad for returning clothes i tell you now!! After I returned all the suits from that shoot I went and bought about £300 worth of trainers..I wish they weren't men's and were in my size as there amazing. I've already come up with a story of why I'm returning them..My imaginary boyfriend cheated on me so I'm returning the trainers i bought him. Oh yea who would second guess that??

I did the still life shoot today with Steve which went really well, he's a little lighting genius I tell you now and fast which is amazing as I'm not feeling tip top today. Need to go see the dentist!!

Hope you enjoy some behind scenes pics..


No comments:

Post a Comment